98% of my clothes are from old navy since I work there the other 2% are from literally everywhere. I shop at target and torrid only if I have coupons like the other day I got 2 pair of pants and 3 shirts for only 51 dollars and if you know torrid you know thats hella good.
Throw it away. Or put it in your parents room where you can’t get to it. Or put it somewhere you won’t see it. Out of sight out of mind. The scale is just a number not an representation on how far you’ve come.